trauma and hypothermia is a lethal combination leading to 8x increased mortality within the first 24 hours and longer ICU stay to those who survived. Approximately 20% of trauma patients’ morality is caused by the hypothermia and not by the injury, and an adult trauma victim with a core temperature less than 32°C is associated with 100% mortality. Trauma is the main cause of death for ages 0-46, with estimated Years Life Lost burden of $671,000,000,000 and $524,000,000,000 per year in the USA and the EU, respectively.
Company at a Glance
Quality in Flow (QinFlow) was founded in 2008 by two Israeli Defense Force elite unit veterans who identified the need for rapid, energy efficient, easy-to-use, and portable fluid warmer. Accordingly, since its inception, QinFlow focuses on innovative, life-saving thermoregulation technologies. Leveraging this unique and patented technology, the company’s flagship product – the Warrior – provides emergency care professionals across the entire continuum of emergency care with a reliable, simple to operate, and completely portable blood and IV fluid warming device that operates flawlessly in all environmental conditions in order to fight hypothermia and help in saving lives. The Warrior has been adopted by multiple civil and defense premium accounts across the entire continuum of care, including Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Helicopter EMS (HEMS), Search and Rescue (S&R), Emergency Departments (EDs), Operating Rooms (ORs) and Intensive Care Units (ICUs) as their preferred blood and IV fluid warming device. The Warrior’s unique ability to adequately address the distinct needs across the entire continuum of emergency care positions it as a next generation warming device, offering better care at an improved cost of ownership.
Technology & Product(s)
The Warrior is based on cutting edge (patented) fluid warming technology. It is a revolutionary portable blood and IV fluid warming device capable of meeting the key performance parameters expected from modern fluid warmers in prehospital and hospital settings, including:
- Instantaneous warming in all conditions: warming near-freeze fluids to body temperature within seconds
- Low resistance to flow: from KVO to 200 (battery) and 300 (AC) ml/min for the full warming range;
- High battery capacity: 3-5 liters of warmed fluids per single battery;
- Flexible power sources: both battery- and AC-operable modes;
- Superb size-performance ratio: hospital-grade performance in a prehospital chassis;
- Simple to use: easy to train and troubleshoot; and
- Zero maintenance: no calibration; no spare parts; 5 years between service cycles.
- Meet prominent EMS distributors for Russia, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, Canada
- Meet hospital distributors for Germany, France, Spain, Russia, Russia, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, Canada
- Meet commercial and clinical decision makers in the prominent prehospital (EMS, HEMS, etc.) and hospital / health care (ED, Trauma, OR, ICU) organizations
- Meet commercial and clinical decision makers in various military services
- Gain exposure to relevant participants from investment, media and analysts
Target businesses: Distributors and end users (buyers, emergency staff, surgeons, anesthetists).
Target Countries: Germany, France, Spain, Russia, Russia, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, Canada