Company at a Glance
Integrity Applications has developed a non-invasive blood glucose monitor. The device utilizes a patented combination of ultrasonic, electromagnetic, and thermal technologies which measure three distinct criteria to provide a glucose measurement. GlucoTrack enables diabetics to measure their glucose levels without drawing blood. A small sensor clips comfortably to the ear lobe while blood glucose level is calculated using a proprietary algorithm and displayed on hand held device the size of a smart phone. GlucoTrack removes the two most significant barriers to frequent monitoring of blood glucose levels by diabetics: pain (the device is non-invasive) and cost (no disposables are required). All diabetics would benefit from a device that does not require pricking their finger and draw blood each time they want to measure blood glucose level.
Integrity Applications’ GlucoTrack model DF-F has been proven for safety and performances for patients in clinical studies conducted by third party, under the supervision of leading diabetes authorities at the Soroka University Medical Center in Israel. The upgraded device has gained a CE-Mark approval.
Technology & Product(s)
GlucoTrack is battery-operated and includes a Main Unit (MU), which contains display and control features, as well as transmitter, receiver and processor, and a Personal Ear Clip (PEC), which is clipped to the earlobe and contains sensors and calibration electronics. The device is small, light and easy to use and handle. The Main Unit can be shared by up to three users (in model DF-F), although each user requires his/her own (individually calibrated) PEC. The device includes a USB port for data downloading (enables off-line analysis), as well as battery recharging.
GlucoTrack model DF-F main features:
- Uses three different technologies simultaneously to increase accuracy
- Reliable results
- Complete set of data for each reading (user’s name/date/time/glucose level)
- Long term of calibration validity
- Provides spot measurements
- Visual and verbal glucose readings
- Main Unit supports up to three users
- Up to 1000 recent readings per user
- Comparable to a smart phone in size and weight
- Readings history data in tabular and graphic formats
- USB communication for easy data downloading for back-up storage and analysis
- User Friendly: easy to operate, easy to read data, large color touch screen
- Repeatable audible result
- Reduced life cycle cost (less expensive than finger prick device in long term)
Objectives: Meet the suitable distributors with marketing ability in the territory.
Target businesses: Distributors within the arena of medical devices for diabetes.
Target Countries: Worldwide.