Manufacturer of diagnostic kits (Microbiology, Molecular Biology)
Founded in 1974, hylabs is the market leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing of diagnostic tests. Hylabs provides a full range of products and services to the healthcare, industrial, environmental and research markets. Our proven product quality, reliability, highly experienced R&D staff, combined with a strict QC, have set the industry standard for more than 40 years.
hylabs offers a full array of products in both microbiology and molecular biology markets.
The manufacturing facilities include Class 10,000 Clean Rooms with Class 100 Laminar Air Flow Hoods (LAFH) ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. Customers value our consistent quality, on-time deliveries, well refined manufacturing procedures and cost efficiency.
- Hy-Giene Monitor system (HGM) – double-sided agar slide.
Among HGM is our new and unique product:
Hy-Resistance – environmental monitor for detecting of resistant bacteria in hospitals (such as Acinetobacter on MDR/mSuperCARBA).
- Prepared Culture Media ( Plates, Test Tubes & Bottles)
- Irradiated Contact& Settling plates
- Hy-Enterotest – detection of 27 bacteria in 1 tube.
- qPCR kits for detection of infectious diseases. Including multiplex qPCR CRE kit (Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacter)
- Oligo production
- Buffers (PBS, TAE, SDS and customized)
For video description about hy-resistance from hylabs please click here