Leading the digital transformation of prenatal care
HeraMED is a technology startup developing a lineup of innovative connected pregnancy monitoring solutions for home use, partnering with leading medical organizations including Mayo Clinic and Teva. HeraMED has 3 defined business models:
Medical devices – HeraBEAT
HeraBEAT is a medically accurate, CE certified, scientifically optimized, smartphone-based fetal heartbeat monitor for home use. We challenged the weaknesses of the old generation home dopplers and resolved them with the technology implemented in HeraBEAT:
- Very wide and hyper sensitive ultra-sound beam.
- Smart phone APP provides step-by-step guided search
- Cross talk elimination maternal / fetal heart rate.
SaaS platforms – HeraCARE (R&D phase)
HeraCARE is a data driven home care pregnancy management platform:
- Allowing the HeraBEAT and other sensor data to be integrated with electronic medical records.
- Enabling remote pregnancy care.
AI capabilities – OrionAI (R&D phase).
Orion AI is a Machine learning analysis for pregnancy monitoring.
- Being developed in collaboration with esteemed US medical organization, the Mayo Clinic.
- Technology harnesses big data to analyze and evaluate thousands of record in real time, allowing for unprecedented accuracy.
- OrionAI has the potential to detect pregnancy complications before they become a problem, having a dramatic impact on the lives of expecting mothers.