Company at a Glance
Estar Medical Ltd. is a privately held company operating in the Biological/Regenerative Medicine arena. Estar Medical is known for being the inventor of the “Tropocells”™ Platelet Rich Plasma System (“Tropocells PRP”) platform technology. Tropocells PRP (FDA & CE approved) is a revolutionary repair system that uses the body’s own growth factors for skin/wound repair and rejuvenation.
Estar Medical has developed an advanced product portfolio for a variety of designated applications, such as:
aesthetics/dermatology, hair-restoration, orthopedics & sports medicine, wound care, dentistry, veterinary and ophthalmology. Estar Medical currently sells its product lines, in more than 50 countries worldwide under several brand-names: “Tropocells”, “Cellenis”, “Mycells” and “Eclipse Aesthetics” (the #1 selling PRP kit for aesthetics in the US).
Estar Medical prides itself for its innovative intellectual property related to a range of therapeutic areas as well as for creating the next generation of biological products. The Company’s efforts yield highly promising results backed by clinical studies. The products roadmap is based on the “Tropocells” platform and consists of the following products:
Novel PRP-based regenerative products combining PRP with hyaluronic acid, collagen or bone substitutes • BMAC System for concentrating bone marrow aspirate-derived cells • Tropokine™ – autologous IL1-RA enrichment system • Autologous biological glues • Autologous thrombin • Advanced stem-cells therapeutics.
Technology & Product(s)
The “Tropocells PRP” is a revolutionary promising approach in tissue regeneration which concentrates the patient’s own cells (platelets) in a small amount of plasma. Upon injection into the treated area, these cells release a large amount of growth factors which immediately thereafter create a synergistic effect for maximal regenerative results.
Among the key advantages of the Tropocells:
- Only 10 minutes centrifugation at 1500G to obtain pure PRP with its growth-factors without Red Blood Cells and Granulocytes;
- Expensive capital equipment is not required – simple low cost fix or swing centrifuge perfectly works with the Tropocells PRP system;
- The simple preparation process takes no more than 10 minutes from blood collection to PRP harvesting, ensuring optimum concentration of platelets and their growth factors;
- The flexible and easy to use system enables the users to obtain higher/lower concentration by simply adjusting the amount of clear plasma removed from the tube;
- Patented gel separator ensures the outcome of a clear PRP;
- Activation and clot formation can be achieved for dental and wound healing;
- Tropocells is US patented, FDA cleared (510K for orthopedic applications) and CE certified.
Objectives: Finding New distributors and strategic partners.
Target businesses: Expanding Estar Medical’s global operations.
Target Countries: North-America, Central-America, Europe, Australia, India, Far-East, Africa