Company at a Glance
Estar Medical is a privately held company operating in the Cell Therapy/Biologics/Regenerative Medicine fields. Estar Medical is known for being the inventor of the “Tropocells”® and “Cellenis” ® Platelet Rich Plasma Systems (“Tropocells PRP “or “Cellenis PRP”) – offering a unique and extremely effective way to enhance and promote a significant platelet rich plasma production. Tropocells® and Cellenis® PRP (FDA & CE approved) are revolutionary repair systems that use the body’s own growth factors for wound/skin repair and rejuvenation.
Estar Medical has developed an advanced products portfolio for a variety of medical applications, such as: aesthetics/dermatology, hair-restoration, orthopedics & sports medicine, wound care, dentistry, veterinary, pain management and ophthalmology. Estar Medical currently sells its product lines, in more than 50 countries worldwide under several brand-names, being the #1 selling PRP kit for aesthetics and dermatology in the US. Estar Medical prides itself for its innovative intellectual property related to a range of therapeutic areas as well as for creating the next generation of biological products. The Company’s efforts yield highly promising results backed by clinical studies. The products roadmap is based on the “Tropocells®” platform technology and consists of the following products: • Novel PRP-based regenerative products combining PRP with hyaluronic acid, collagen or bone substitutes • BMAC System for concentrating bone marrow aspirate-derived cells • Tropokine™ – autologous IL1-RA enrichment system • Autologous biological glues • Autologous thrombin • Advanced stem-cells therapeutics.
Technology & Product(s)
The “Tropocells®” /”Cellenis®” PRP is a revolutionary promising approach in tissue regeneration which concentrates the patient’s own cells (platelets) in a small amount of plasma. Upon injection into the treated area, these cells release a large amount of growth factors which immediately thereafter create a synergistic effect for maximize regenerative results. to the treated site.
Among the key advantages of the Tropocells®/Cellenis® Platlelet Rich Plasma systems:
- Only 10 minutes centrifugation to obtain pure PRP with its growth-factors without Red Blood Cells and Granulocytes;
- Expensive capital equipment is not required – simple low cost fix or swing centrifuge perfectly works with the Tropocells® and Cellenis ®PRP;
- The simple preparation process takes no more than 10 minutes from blood collection to PRP harvesting, ensuring optimum concentration of platelets and their growth factors;
- The flexible and easy to use system enables the users to obtain higher/lower concentration by simply adjusting the amount of clear plasma removed from the tube;
- Proprietary gel separator and filtration method ensures the outcome of a clear PRP;
- Activation and clot formation can be achieved for dental and wound healing applications;
- Tropocells® is US patented, FDA cleared (510K for orthopedic applications) and CE certified.
Objectives: Finding New distributors and strategic partners.
Target businesses: Expanding Estar Medical’s global operations.
Target Countries: North-America, Central-America, Europe, Australia, India, Far-East, Africa