Elscint Tomography develops and manufactures a unique Linear Velocity Tomograph for the Breast, based on a proprietary technology, enabling MDs and Health clinics worldwide to offer women better breast scans with no exposure to harmful X-Rays radiation and with no breast compression. It allows performing breast scans at younger ages and as often as needed, allowing private clinics to offer a needed service that is not met by current technologies in this market.
- NON-X-RAY full imaging of the pendant breast in less than a minute.
- NO COMPRESSION
- REPETITIVE imaging as often as needed, at any age, without CUMULATIVE RADIATION DAMAGE
- NO RUSH to SURGERY “Breast imaging” may be repeated, to watch for “Growth” if any, in sequential examinations.
- IMAGES ANGIOGENESIS (blood supply) characterizing malignant tumors
- Reconstructs 3D Volume of high velocity Breast tissue extending across consecutive slices, thus enabling to measure TUMOR GROWTH.
- Enables to view the “Margins” of excised tumors, if any, after surgery.