Company at a Glance
Electric Fuel specializes in the development and manufacturing of standard, off-the-shelf and custom portable power systems, rechargeable batteries and chargers. Established in 1985, Electric Fuel’s expertise includes the design and manufacture of electrochemical cells, battery packs, charging systems and smart charging electronics.
Our battery experts work with your designers to create the power system (power source, electronics and charger) that fits and works best with your device. The company complies with international quality and medical standards and uses best practices for product and material traceability, safety and endurance.
Electric Fuel’s customized solutions for medical devices include:
- batteries that remains stable at autoclave sterilization temperatures (130°C)
- tiny batteries that operates a device’s high power heater
- long-lasting respirator batteries capable of 12 hours of continuous clinical use
- high-power, high-energy batteries ideal for radiation treatment technologies
- multi-year lifetime batteries for medical carts that power and charge ambulatory medical equipment such as EKG machines, blood pressure gauges, US, and Wi-Fi transmitters
Electric Fuel is ISO-13485 certified, and our products have been approved according to IEC-62133 and UN-38.3; FDA, TUV, and others. Located in Israel, the company is a subsidiary of Arotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ARTX).
Technology & Product(s)
- BMS and power management electronics
- Cell selection and optimization
- Charging boards and systems
- Electro-mechanical design
- MFG OEM or subcontract
- Testing & qualification & certification Products
- STANDARD – EMB-2020, EMB-2024
- OFF-THE-SHELF – EMB-04XX and EMB-08XX series & chargers
- CUSTOM – Batteries, chargers; Embedded chargers; Batteries for special apps (sealed, high)
Objectives: Generate recognition of Electric Fuel as a global supplier of high quality (conforming to special requirements) medical batteries & chargers: Connect with channel partners; Locate vertical experts and consultants; Learn about market preferences; Generate sales leads.
Target Businesses: Medical device manufacturers; medical device design companies Subcontracting manufacturing.
Target Countries: Germany, Italy and other EU and international manufacturers.