Clean Pack Ltd. has 45 years of experience provides healthcare thermoforming packaging, injection molding applications, assembly and packaging services in clean rooms conditions (Class 5 and Class 8).
We are proud to provide to our customers:
- Tern key
- Contract manufacturing services
- Product and process development
- New Product Introduction
- Short timeline prototype development and manufacturing
- Quality and Regulatory Solutions
1. Our infrastructure and facilities:
Clean Pack infrastructure and facilities allow us to provide to our customers best “know-how” technological solutions of following processes in Clean Rooms Class 5 and Class 8:
- Vacuum Forming
- Injection Molding
- Assembly and packaging
- Sealing processes based on particular product requirements
2. Packaging Solution – Our products.
- Blisters for medical device and pharmaceutical field
- Drug packages
- Anti-static transfer trays
- High-tech & Analogy packages
- Cosmetic Industry
3. Quality and Regulatory Solutions.
- Quality Management System
Certified ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Clean Pack Ltd. works in compliance with:
- FDA requirements
- EU regulatory requirements
- Clean Rooms Solutions.
Monitoring and management clean rooms processes in compliance with ISO 14644 standards.
- Specific quality and regulatory requirements.
Our QA&RA Experts will assist you to define:
- quality and regulatory requirements based on your product design
- process manufacturing conditions
- Quality Program
- Process/ product Validation
- Risk assessment of product/ processes.
4. Planning and Development.
- Our NPI Experts will assist you in your New Product Introduction.
- Our Engineering department will assist you in:
- Product development based on customer marketing requirements/ expectations
- Short timeline Prototype manufacturing
- Engineering cost reduction
- Re-engineering solutions